Gcc Use

Hello, sorry but I was wondering if I could have some clarification on an issue with the acronym.

See, I'm an aspiring artist, and I want to make an independent comic book. I wanted to call my independent comic label Ghoulish Colour Comics, which, when abbreviated, becomes GCC.

I didn't want to cause any sort of like brand confusion for people, but I wouldn't be making software, I  would be making comic books, so I don't think there would be any type of confusion in people's minds about it.

A part of me wanted to just assume it would be fine, but another part of me said it would be be best to shoot you guys an email first and get your take on the issue.

If necessary, I'm willing to put some kind of disclaimer or something in my works saying i'm not affiliated with the FSF or GNU or anything like that, if that would help.

sorry if i'm rambling. Thank you for taking the time to read my letter.

--
 Sent with Tuta; enjoy secure & ad-free emails:
 https://tuta.com