Want an exclusive guest article for gcc.gnu.org?

Hi there,

My name is Grant, and I’m the head of branding at Squadhelp.com, the world’s #1 naming and branding platform.

I stumbled across your site gcc.gnu.org when researching startup resources. I don't see that you've covered brand naming (however, it's possible that I missed it).

As leading experts on naming, we'd love to help you fix this content gap, by contributing a guest piece that shares our learnings from more than 30,000 naming projects. Once published, we will promote the article to our community of over 40,000 followers across our social media platforms, to get the word out about your site.

We also have a startup toolkit https://www.squadhelp.com/startups that we make available to our 2M+ website visitors and promote to customers -- that we may be able to include you in.

I'd like to offer you a unique article that is exclusive to your website. Here are some of the topics I am currently thinking about:
 * Create the Perfect Name for Your Brand
 * Mistakes to Avoid When Naming Your Business
 * How to Choose a Great Domain Name
 * Tips for Starting a Business in 2023
 * Crafting a Unique Brand in 2023: Tips and Strategies
 * How to Create an Unforgettable Tagline
 * Understanding the Value of Premium Domains: Why They Matter

However, I would be happy to customize the article for your specific audience (for example, by industry).

Our articles and expert commentary have previously been featured in AdWeek https://www.adweek.com/brand-marketing/how-to-choose-the-best-name-for-your-brand/, Inc Magazine https://www.inc.com/darpan-munjal/what-first-time-founders-should-know-about-naming-a-company.html, Entrepreneur https://www.entrepreneur.com/growing-a-business/4-tips-for-launching-a-successful-rebrand/336605, and Hubspot https://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/tips-bad-company-name. And I'm excited to share our thought leadership with your viewers as well!

For some background, Squadhelp https://squadhelp.com was recently selected by Inc Magazine as one of the six most innovative companies https://www.inc.com/kevin-j-ryan/2018-inc5000-most-innovative-business-models.html. You can learn more about our unique vision at Squadhelp.com https://squadhelp.com.

Let me know if you are interested. Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Best,
Grant Polachek
Head of Branding | Squadhelp.com //Squadhelp.com
Phone: (443) 782-5272
2000 Center Drive, Suite East C221, Hoffman Estates, IL 60192 United States

picture [https://track.squadhelp.co/tmid_a/FpOF1If_-1uGntf1sDdET] logo [https://track.squadhelp.co/tmid_a/FpOF1If_-1uGntf1sDdET]