Re: How to move gcc to compile to my own architecture?

I shouldn't assume (you know what happens)... But I assume they are asking
how to compile GCC from source on a machine running (for example) some ARM
chip running Linux to get an executable GCC that will run on (for example)
an Intel x64 chip running windows.

I assume (there it is again) that they are compiling on one well known
"architecture" targeting another well known (but different) "architecture".

I'm a GCC noob, but I think this basically amounts to them needing a cross
compiler. Beyond that... Is probably a question for Jonathan the great.

Jackson Pfeffer