Re: Re: GCC link problem help!

On Thu, 21 Oct 2021 at 13:06, Xi Ruoyao via Gcc-help
<gcc-help@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Thu, 2021-10-21 at 11:36 +0800, 桂永林 wrote:
> > If there is some special parameter we need check, when we link the c++
> > lib to C program with C linker?
>
> -lstdc++ is enough as you've already disabled exception and rtti.  If
> exception or rtti is used, -lsupc++ is also needed.

No, everything in libsupc++ is also included in libstdc++ so you do
not need both.

libsupc++ is for when you *only* want the language support, not the
library utilities like iostreams, std::string, std::list etc.

But libsupc++ is not just for exceptions and RTTI, it's also new and
delete, and initialization of local static variables. So if you
haven't used -lstdc++ then you need -lsupc++ to be able to use those
basic features. If you have used -lstdc++, you don't need -lsupc++ for
anything.

If you simply use g++ to link instead of gcc then you get -lstdc++
automatically. That's the recommended way to link a program that has
C++ components.

Since you've only told us that "the program have runtime logic problem
sometimes" nobody can really help you. That's too vague for us to know
what the problem is.