Re: Bad executable

On Thu, 24 Jun 2021 at 13:29, gmail Vladimir Koković
<vladimir.kokovic@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I've been in 40 years, just root user, and there's no other user for me !

But you're asking other people to build and run your code as root,
that's ridiculous. Please read what I already pointed you to, at
https://gcc.gnu.org/bugs

As it says there, we do not want an archive of your entire project. We
are not going to run and debug your code for you. Use the sanitizers
and other tools to help you debug your own code.

If you have a question, we can try to help. But "here is my code,
figure out what's wrong with it" is just rude. Hire a consultant if
you want somebody to do that for you.