Re: Bad executable

On Thu, 24 Jun 2021 at 07:34, gmail Vladimir Koković via Gcc-help
<gcc-help@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'm not sure if this is a GCC bug so I'm looking for help.
>
> Namely, although everything is regular when it comes to .C programs, the
> result is defective executable.

Defective how? You haven't even told us what the error is.

As it says at https://gcc.gnu.org/bugs/

"Before reporting that GCC compiles your code incorrectly, compile it
with gcc -Wall -Wextra and see whether this shows anything wrong with
your code. Similarly, if compiling with -fno-strict-aliasing -fwrapv
-fno-aggressive-loop-optimizations makes a difference, or if compiling
with -fsanitize=undefined produces any run-time errors, then your code
is probably not correct. "

Have you tried those options?