Will lost bugzilla comments be restored?

The bug 94085 that I reported at 2020-03-07 06:26 appears to be one of
a half dozen that lost their comments due to the server move.  I've
been standing by as instructed, but I wonder when or if corrections
will happen.  Will these comments be restored, or should I reconstruct
them?

Also, I created my gcc bugzilla account just before reporting the bug,
so it may be in limbo as well.  I saw that my name as the reporter of
bug 94085 has been replaced by Carlos O'Ryan.  Also, my login attempt
fails and when I try to do the password reset I do not receive the
reset email.  Do I need to create a new account?

A few years ago I created a Sourceware bugzilla account to report a
bug in binutils.  Are these being merged?

Stephen Casner
casner@xxxxxxx