Re: I can't install gcc 9

On Wed, 3 Jul 2019 at 09:42, Dorian ROSSE <dorianbrice@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I was think It is better to use laster gcc than the gcc GitHub repositorie
> mirror from git gcc !
>
> Laster command line was the following :
>

> *../gcc-9.1.0/configure --enable-languages=c,c++,go && make && make
> install *Now I install isl dependencies !

ISL is an optional dependency, you don't need it.

Please read https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/InstallingGCC and ensure you either
install dependencies using your system's package manager, or use the
./contrib/download_prerequisites script.

> Then I launch again ‘configure’ command line 😊

You should start in an empty directory each time you run it. If you run
configure and the build fails, and then re-run configure with different
arguments or different environment, it's likely to fail again.

Remove everything in the build directory and start clean each time.