Re: I can't install gcc 9

On Tue, 2 Jul 2019 at 10:42, Dorian ROSSE <dorianbrice@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I was launch ‘./config.guess’ in the gcc directorie !
>
> The folder of gcc call only gcc It is a GitHub download 😉

Then you've screwed something up, because that file is there in the root
directory:
https://github.com/gcc-mirror/gcc/blob/master/config.guess

> I will launch your command line now 😉
>
> Your command line Jonathan fail

You're doing something wrong then. We can't really help you if you don't
have a valid copy of the sources or can't run simple commands that should
work fine.

> I go to mirror section on the gnu gcc compiler web site for use your
> folder call gcc 9.1 😊

I don't understand this sentence, sorry.

> Libiberty look in the folder I think I will success to intsall the last
> gcc 😊

Nor this one.