Re: Compile project and its libray using single GCC command

On Sun, Dec 9, 2018 at 3:21 AM anneranch <anneranch2442@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I am looking for an assistance with this task:
> I have a main project and static library linked to it.
> It all works as expected.
> Since BOTH projects are under development I have to compile the library
> first and then the main project.
> I know there is a way to automate this process , used it years ago in MFC (
> batch files ?) , but do not remember the details. Something related to pre /
> post processing.
> Any help wold be greatly appreciated.
> Thanks

I think your question is out of topic for this mailing list, which
concerns itself with using a GCC compiler, because you are looking for
a build system: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Build_automation; pick
one that you think suits you best and ask further questions in its
mailing list.

--
Best regards,
Tadeus