Re: test results are now locked out for those of us that do gcc tests?

On 10/22/2018 05:24 AM, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
On Mon, 22 Oct 2018 at 09:28, Rainer Orth wrote:

Hi Dennis,

I was surprised, only mildly, that serious spam blockage is now in place
for the test results. Given that I have been doing this twenty years
maybe I can get a pass?

I wasn't aware that there's such a thing on any of the gcc mailing
lists.  Only bugzilla account creation is disabled due to excessive
spam.

There are spam filters for the mailing lists, but they're not terribly
strict (a more common reason for rejection is that mails with
text/html MIME content are not allowed).

  Maybe ask on overseers at sourceware dot org: those are the guys
taking care of sourceware/gcc systems.

Right, nobody on this list has any control over spam filters on the
mailing lists.

Not a problem ... sorted out :

https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2018-10/msg02809.html

This page is looking very very spartan and bare :

https://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-8/buildstat.html

I am working on bootstraps for sparc and ppc64 and maybe just maybe risc-v. Maybe RISC-V. Sorry .. they like capitals.

Dennis

Dennis Clarke