Re: COLLECT_LTO_WRAPPER - declaration sys wide - where/how?

On Fri, 31 Aug 2018 at 18:55, lejeczek via gcc-help
<gcc-help@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> hi guys
>
> I have cron which is supposed to update a few things which involves
> compiler but it fails. I could find only one bit which is not there, but
> which there for root when root does the same thing.
>
> Cron does not seem to get COLLECT_LTO_WRAPPER declared. And that is on
> one box where a sister box's cron gets it okey.
>
> How to fix that? (I'm on Centos 7.5)

You haven't said what the problem is.

You need to tell us what you're trying to do and what the error you
get is. Just saying it "involves compiler but it fails" is not enough
for us to help.