Re: Bugzilla (was: GCC does not generate ADCX or ADOX for _addcarryx_u64)

On 08/21/2017 05:36 AM, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
On 21 August 2017 at 12:35, Jeffrey Walton <noloader@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, Aug 21, 2017 at 7:29 AM, Jeffrey Walton <noloader@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It would be nice if someone fixed the web server problem, too. Its
been a problem of 3 or 6 months now.

While the system load is admittedly high, only you are completely
unable to use bugzilla. It works for me.
So what are you search terms that don't work?

Simply claiming it doesn't work for 3-6 months is not helpful. It
does, I use it daily. I get multiple requests to create new accounts
for people every day, so they're apparently able to use it too.

I don't get that far. I get Gateway timeouts (500 server errors).

Perhaps location affects the service. Is the bugzilla hosted on Red
Hat's campus?

I can connect now.

This must be a transient issue. I wake up early (around 3:00 AM on
East Coast), and I can duplicate the issue like clock work.

Maybe back-ups or AV are running in the morning?

Yes, there are overnight jobs. There are plenty of other hours in the
day to use it.

I saw gateway timeouts during the day over the weekend as well.
Sometime between 11AM and 1PM Mountain time.  Even when I was
able to use it, Bugzilla's responsiveness was still very poor.
The resource utilization graphs show regular spikes in load,
network and disk I/O, and numbers of running processes.  The
high load and active processes numbers can be seen by zooming
in on yesterday's graphs around the time I mentioned.  Btw.,
it seems to take a while (maybe as much as an hour) for the
machine to recover from these spikes, so even if they only
last for a few minutes the timeouts sometimes persist for
much longer.

Martin

https://sourceware.org/grafana/index.html#/dashboard/file/default.json