RE: Function Multiversioning in GCC6

[[BO'M]] Hi Victor,
I'm looking at this wrt to Open vSwitch code https://github.com/openvswitch/ovs

As an experiment I was compiling a test program with both the sse42 and default versions of hash_words_inline function which are both in lib/hash.h. Currently one implementation or the other is chosen by compile time #def.

It looks like ifunc is supported by the latest version of clang. Do you know if it is supported by BSD and Windows.

Thanks,
Billy.