best solution for LDRD/STRD/LDM/STM when not 4-byte aligned on aarch32

​
​We have large body of code which we are porting to armv8 chip. The application is aarch32 and running on linux. This code works well on other processors including x86. We have run across a significant number of cases where we are hitting crashes due LDRD/STRD/LDM/STM  when not 4-byte aligned​. Due to the large amount of code it is problematic to find and fix all these cases. Can you provide any recommendation on the best way to handle this situation? Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

- Cheryl Edwards