Re: [Consult] tile: How to construct testsuite for tile architecture without hardware.

After tried, I guess, I have found the root cause, this issue is about
tilegx qemu linux-user in setup_rt_frame() in linux-user/signal.c:

 - When there is no ka->sa_restorer in setup_rt_frame(), I should make
   the related opcode in guest space (about TARGET_NR_rt_sigreturn),
   should not directly use do_rt_sigreturn() from host space.

 - Then when cleanup-10.exe catch the failure, the lr register will get
   the opcode address for TARGET_NR_rt_sigreturn. After several normal
   successful rewind, cleanup-10.exe will call this address.

 - But my implementation let the related address is do_rt_sigreturn
   which is in host space (an invalid address for cleanup-10.exe), then
   cause the rewind failure.

It really spends me much free time resources, I almost make a qemu as a
debugger!! I guess, I shall add some necessary debug features in tile
qemu (just like the other targets have done). Welcome any suggestions!

Thanks.

--
Chen Gang (陈刚)

Managing Natural Environments is the Duty of Human Beings.