optimization options controlled by user

"gcc -c -Q -OLevel --help=optimizers" usually returns all gcc optimizations
of the specified level *including default ones*.

For a given optimization level (01, O2,...), I would like to get
(automatically through CLI) the list of optimization options *that are only
controlled through command line* like they are provided in GCC doc.

I recall that in GCC there are default optimizations that are automatically
triggered when applying one of the standard optimization flags.