How build gcc parts with different options?

I build gcc 5.2.0 + binutils 2.25.1 for target arm-none-symbianelf without libc dependency. This done because libc on Symbian this is ordinary library.
 configure --help says it possible to customize build settings per module. I don't need dependency in gcc itself  from libc. I want to build static only offload library for Openmp support without libc dependency, if this impossible - build only this library with selected libc.