gcc.gnu.org web access problem

Hi,

I wasn't sure which mailing list this question relates to so I thought I'd just send my email here.

When attempting to access gcc.gnu.org via our web browsers here, we're getting the error message

Forbidden

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache Server at gcc.gnu.org Port 80

Our network is 192.94.202.0/24.

However, the page loads fine from other networks and the IP it resolves to in DNS is the same both here and on other networks.

Have we done something to get banned or is this an accident in the server configuration?

Thanks,

Phil