Re: Problems building Binutils-2.25

	Thanks again for your help - I will drop binutils, and use Apple's compilers
to upgrade gcc from 4.7.2 (I want gnat, which Apple does not have).

	Concerning my experience with binutils:

1)	It would have saved some time (yours and mine!) if the installation information
	had provided some details of targets with known problems - gcc seems clearer
	in this respect.

2)	The messages from configure could be better.  Not only did the warning appear
	only in the output to standard output/error and not in the config.log it generated
	(so would have scrolled off the screen unless they'd been redirected to a file),
	but the message "This configuration is not supported" did not define what was
	meant by "configuration".  In this case it is the combination of target machine
	and OS version, but it might have meant inappropriate prerequisites like version
	of gcc and other necessary software.

	Thanks,
		Ellis