need help finding the patch for Bugzilla 31947/34809/33195

After happily using gcc-4.2 for about 7 years, some recent code changes have exposed bug 31947 (which has two dups)

I'm investigating the options to address this, and have found that -fno-inline works in my situation. An alternate solution would be to patch the compiler, but I've been unable to identify the change(s) associated with fixing this problem. For this particular code base, I'm stuck on 4.2, and may even have trouble using a patched compiler. But I didn't expect to get stuck trying to find the patch. I've browsed the repo from that time frame and searched current sources for any mention of any of these bugzilla numbers to no avail. Thus my request for help.

Thanks,
John