Re: Problem building gcc with C and Ada support for target powerpc-eabispe

Hi,

There are 2 issues, you have to build a bare metal compiler and you're
trying to build a compiler with full runtime. The current released
sources cannot build a bare metal compiler. This is a problem that has
finally been fixed in the recent trunk. You can grab the patch from my
project here:
https://github.com/Lucretia/free-ada/blob/develop/files/gcc-4.9.2/0001-Applied-patch-from-latest-trunk-to-fix-bare-metal-bu.patch

But again, you need to compile using the instructions in
https://github.com/Lucretia/free-ada/blob/develop/includes/bare_metal.inc

You can grab ppc-elf compiler from
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7sdj4yqgj6mfz83/AAC6g_fBe2fFNyLcNfLUrimya?dl=0 I
don't know is this is enough for you. There is no runtime there, it's
not difficult to add a bare metal one. The basics of what you need can
be found here: https://github.com/Lucretia/tamp/tree/master/rts,
although these are older versions of FSF sources.

Luke.