Re: failure notice

Hi every one ,

I tried to add custom pragma that allow to indicate some variables (a
bit like with OpenMp, when the user indicates which variables are
shared or private for a loop) with my GCC plugin. I have a function
that parse my pragma

void handle_pragma(cpp_reader *dummy)
{
    tree message;
    if(pragma_lex (&message) != CPP_NAME){
        printf("Error parsing pragma");
    }
   Pragma management
    return;
}

As far as I understand, there is no specific gimple  that indicates a
custom pragma in the cfg, I  was just wondering how can I register the
position of my pragma in the cfg cause I want to know where the
pragmas are when I go through the cfg, is that possible ?
I was thinking maybe adding some tree that would designed this pragma
in the cfg with the add_stmt function in my handle_pragma function.

Grégory V.