Re: C compiler

On 19 October 2014 15:28, BASAVARAJ L KAGE wrote:
> Is GCC c compiler is available for free ? if so, from where i can down load. my machine is MacBook Air can i down load and use . please let me know

As it says at https://gcc.gnu.org/install/binaries.html the GCC
project does not provide binaries for download.

You can download the sources and compile them yourself, or use a
packaging tool like MacPorts of Brew to install GCC on your Mac. The
details of how to do that are specific to Mac computers and so this is
not the best place to ask.