Perf : put all the code in one source file only ?

Hello,

My question is purely theorical : what are the eventual disadvantages of putting a lot of functions in the same main.c file instead of spanning them into multiple static libraries ?

How will gcc sort this out ?

This question is neither related to maintainability, nor readability, nor executable size, nor ram usage.

Just performance.

Will the code units play a role or something ? Or whatever I don't think of ?

Will the perf will be the same ?

Thanks,