Re: cannot compute suffix of object files: cannot compile: -a64 unsupported

Hello Jon,

Regarding the q32 option, I think it is a default behavior of xlc
compiler, it automatically adds q32 to build 32 bit objects.
I added one more option "--disable-multilib", and the build seems to
go further then stopped at: Permission denied to
/usr/local/include/time.h

In fact, the correct local include directory is: /usr/include instead
of /usr/local/include, any idea how we can specify it for compilation?
I just added "LOCAL_INCLUDE_DIR" variable to the build, and it is still ongoing.
What do you think adding the option "-DLOCAL_INCLUDE_DIR=" to CFLAGs
in case it stopped on the same error?

Regards,