Re: GCC 4.8.1 building fails

I uninstalled MinGW and installed it again with all the latest stuff.
I tried to compile gcc 2 more times, without any luck. I defined
constants with paths to MinGW's include and lib folder, I tried to use
configure closely resembling the one used to compile gcc what came
with MinGW:
configure --disable-sjlj-exceptions --enable-shared --enable-libgomp
--disable-win32-registry --enable-lib-stdcxx-debug
--enable-version-specific-runtime-libs --build=mingw32 --prefix=/mingw
It always fails when it gets to a part of making things inside a build
folder, previously it was [objdir]/i686-pc-mingw32, this time it was
[objdir]/mingw32. Second time, I've tried to compile with binutils
source inside [srcdir].

Based on all that, I conclude, that it is a bug with gcc in area
related to Windows, MinGW, or compiling itself.
As I've said in my first email, gcc configures and makes all
libraries(gmp, mpfr, mpc, etc.) successfully, I've checked
[objdir]/[library name], they have .a, .o, etc. sometimes .exe and
.dll files, indicating what my MinGW installation is working fine, I'm
pretty sure it would have never compiled all that successfully if it
was broken. I've also checked [objdir]/gcc , it was also compiled
successfully.
Problem always starts somewhere when it tries to make the
[objdir]/[build folder], it appears to me, that at this point, gcc is
using its own compiled binaries to compile further, and that's when it
crashes.