Re: Should the passed command parameters result into the same error messages for a configuration test?

> The 'ld' man page is very clear about this:

I wonder that you refer to the linker while I try to clarify parameter ordering
for the g++ command line for example. (I assume that the pass-through of
relevant link options can be a bit different eventually.)

Regards,
Markus