4.8.0 : Neither go nor ada built due to excessive errors with both.

Not sure what the cause of the troubles are with go and gnat/ada :

    http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2013-03/msg02413.html

I know that I have a chicken and egg problem with gnat in that I need
an ada compiler before I can proceed with a gcc bootstrap and I think
I would need to dig deep into my history shelves to find that. What
bothers me is "go".  Are there some special requirements for "go"
other than those required for GCC as a whole?  I don't see anything
documented for magic or some hidden incantation so I assume that
a valid C compiler will do the job.  However, it won't. I get simply
horrible results for "go" within the exact same environment that
builds the above result.

 hints?  nudges or outright shoves  are appreciated.

Dennis