Extending gcc-4.5

Dear all,

Actually, I was working on porting efficient software shared virtual memory
for distributed system.

I need to extending gcc-4.5 to support release consistency model, my idea
(assume have 2 processor) is:

1. Processor 1 send the address of shared data to processor 2.
2. Processor 2 mapping this address to his virtual address.
3. Processor 2 copy data to his local memory when he has write access
(Copy-on-write). Using gcc plug-in to insert user-level code before write
access. Namely, the compiler before store inserts (let say CoW(a))
instruction to make copy from data at his local memory and passing new
address to the store instruction:

Store (a, v) = CoW (a), Store (a, v_new), flush (a_new, v).

4. Then, processor 2 updated the data to the old address (main memory), as
explain above by flush(a_new, v) instruction.

Namely, I need compiler makes scan for the code at compile time and adds
those two instructions before and after Store.

Could you help me to extending the gcc compiler, please?

Thanks in Advance.

Regards!

Hayder