Re: help building 4.7.1

> On 8 March 2013 19:10, Koenig, Mark (ISS SCI - Plano, TX) wrote:
> > I'm trying to build gcc 4.7.1 on a Sandybridge system, running RHEL6.2
> >
> > Doesn't seem to matter what I do, I always get this error...

Since he is following what I did I should step in and just say that I had a fairly complete
and up to date GNU stack in /usr/local when I started.  Had a few problems also but once
I had up to date automake/autoconf/bison etc I could generally bootstrap latest GCC
on anything.  In fact, if one looks at the build report page I even bootstrapped on a
twelve year old Solaris 8 x86 box with Pentium III processors and it worked well.

Certainly a statement of software quality is when you can take the same sources
and compile them on everything from your top of the line Oracle Niagara killer
server down to your dishwasher if it ran a decent OS.  :-)

Dennis