Re: GCC vs MSVC compiler issues in a port

After replacing more inline assembly with C/C++ I was indeed able to get something to render so I could at least visually debug. That means I can now work backwards: adding blocks of inline assembly back in and carefully verifying that the gcc inline assembly matches the original through disassembly.

In addition, I also found some documentation which should help me make proper run-time tests, as such tests are the only real way to verify the C/C++ and make sure this works on architectures besides x86-32.

Between those two methods I think I'll be able to smoothly finish this. Thank you both very much!