Re: library not present in ldd after g++ compiled and linked my sources

On 01/09/2013 03:39 PM, michaelr wrote:

During compile/link time no symbols are used from the boost date_time
library by the module itself so the linker does not link the libary
at all. Later at runtime i load a bunch of other 'plugins' via
apr_dso_load(...). These plugins then need some symbols from boost
date time and the trouble begins.

Ah, somehow, this critical piece of information escaped me. You should link those plugins against the boost libraries, then.