Re: GCC 4.7.1 error: Link tests are not allowed after GCC_NO_EXECUTABLES.

Hi, I am new to this forum, but I also encountered the same problem. Actually
you have given the option
"--enable-language=c" which must be "--enable-languages=c". I think gcc
ignores this options and start creating the libstdc++ library for c++
language. That's why this error comes. Worked for me.