Re: gcc 4.7.2 fails to bootstrap in stage 1

> > So I think the issue may be in the GNU stack that I have built,
> though I know not where.
> You might try looking in config.log, which would contain the actual
> error message and could easily point to something mundane (like a
> broken
> sed or grep).

I doubt it is grep .. we fixed that thing yesterday :

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-grep/2012-11/msg00012.html

I only point this out because GNU stack items are broken all over the place regardless if
you look at grep or flex or libtool or whatever. One has to wonder really.

Dennis