Re: A not so stellar result on Solaris 10

>     So after a pile of noises made I was ableto finally posts ome sort of
> result :
>
>         http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2012-11/msg01367.html
>
>     Not exactly what I was hoping for but it seems to be a step in the right
> direction. Notice that I gave up on the --disable-multilib option and did
> embrace the --disable-nls which allowed stage 1 to complete.
>
> Not too sure what to make of all those failures with g++ or gcc for that
> matter. Everything else was flawless.

I think that the visibility failures are expected - because of the antiquated
assembler.  You need to use the GNU assembler if you want to have all the
fancy C++ features, as well as other advanced features.

The gnat.dg/lto14.adb failure is also expected (it's adjusted on the branch).

The g++.dg/cpp0x/nullptr28.C and libgomp.c/sort-1.c failures aren't expected.

--
Eric Botcazou