Re: probably an old question about overriding hardcoded library search paths

Thank you for your response.  When the -L option is specified, where does the new directory go, if not on the end of the list?

In fact, I'd tried your first suggestion prior to posting and I thought I got multiple definitions.  But in response to your suggestion, I tried again, and it looks like it did work.  So, I must have made a mistake elsewhere.  So it looks at this point.

Thank you.