Re: please help me

30.10.2012 8:30, amith pawar kirjoitti:
I have been involved in porting GCC(4.1.2) to "ABACUS" arch but the
GCC is reporting "internal compiler error" with following message.
Please help me
to resolve this bug and also what can be cause for this bug.
internal compiler error: in failed_reload, at reload1.c:5105

Just as the case was in 2005 with gcc-2.95 :

http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2005-02/msg00858.html

it seems still to be :-(

"We don't maintain gcc-4.1.2 anymore, and we don't have a copy of the
ABACUS port. Probably not much that volunteers can do to help you."

Of course one can say that there is a bug in the 'abacus.md' file but when one
cannot see this file, how one can help...

So what is the problem with keeping the ABACUS port binutils, GCC etc. sources
available somewhere so people could try themselves and see the same thing
happening?