Re: libgcov issue in GCC_3.23

On Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 7:28 AM, Georgy Sebastian Pullolickal
<georgysebastian@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> My problem is that, I need to run lcov on the same code to get
> coverage information in html.
> However lcov reads a header in each gcov file to get the source filename etc.
> This is missing for some reason in my case. So I had thought
> (mistakenly) that it could
> be because of the missing libgcov library. Would you have any idea on
> why gcov is not adding
> the header?

When using lcov, you may need to use the --gcov-tool option to point
lcov at the version of gcov that comes with your old compiler.

If that doesn't help, then, no, I don't know, sorry.  Perhaps the
format of the .da files changed at some point.

Ian