Re: -iquote Is not finding the include file

On 27 August 2012 19:38, Jason Clark wrote:
> Jonathan,
>
> As you suggested I tried typing in the following:
>
> gfortran -I c:/programfiles/aspentech/aspenplus2006.5/engine/commons
> -xf77-cpp-input usrkpg2.f
>
> And got the same error abour the missing file back. I also noticed
> that if I subsitute in:
>
> "z:/" instead of the "c:/..." when no z drive exists does not come
> back with any error. I am wondering if the preprocessor is not getting
> to the correct folder. When I try typing in the location using
> "Program Files" instead of "programfiles" it gives me an error about
> not finding the directory seemingly due to the space.

You'd need to surround a pathname in quotes if it has spaces, I
believe that's true on Windows as well as unix-like environments.  And
if you're using the Windows command line you need to use backslashes
not forward slashes (if you're using Cygwin that might not apply.)