Re: -iquote Is not finding the include file

Jonathan,

As you suggested I tried typing in the following:

gfortran -I c:/programfiles/aspentech/aspenplus2006.5/engine/commons
-xf77-cpp-input usrkpg2.f

And got the same error abour the missing file back. I also noticed
that if I subsitute in:

"z:/" instead of the "c:/..." when no z drive exists does not come
back with any error. I am wondering if the preprocessor is not getting
to the correct folder. When I try typing in the location using
"Program Files" instead of "programfiles" it gives me an error about
not finding the directory seemingly due to the space.

Thank you for your ideas so far!

~J