Re: Creating Hello World Program

> I keep getting error messages about unrecognized use of std::cout

By "unrecognized use of" do you really mean "undefined reference to"?
It sounds like you're using gcc when you should be using g++ - or that
you've given the file a .c extension and an IDE/whatever is using gcc
for you because it thinks it should be C, not C++. Is this the
problem? If not, please tell us the command-line/other tool you're
using.

John G