Re: Unresolved symbols which are present in linked libs

Hello!

Maybe, it will help someone with a similar problem someday :) This
issue was fixed by rebuilding telepathy-qt4 without
-fvisibility=hidden, which was placed in a gcc command line by cmake.
After I've removed it from CMakeLists, everything went fine.