Like a Hot Knife Through Butter

Some of our subscribers already felt the explosion! IKC C.OB is one step closer to its target of 0.50!

Date: Friday, March 30
Ticker: IKC C.OB

Latest news release of March 29:
GameFaceGaming, Inc announced today that its website, when launched shortly, will offer a unique private table home game experience on its web-based social gaming network "Face Up Gaming". "We have already completed the design and will very shortly launch the best internet home game opportunity". This press release will move IKC C.OB to 50 cents very soon. Get in immediately! Follow IKC C.OB! Put it on your watchlist! Last 2 days gain exceeds 52%! Explosion coming!