Re: Issue building cross powerpc64-linux

Aurelien Buhrig <aurelien.buhrig.gcc@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> ct-ng seems to download GCC releases only. Is there a version to build
> GCC mainline, or any svn branch? How do GCC developers build their
> sandboxes for different targets? Is there a standard way to do that?

You will have to ask the crosstool-ng developers about crosstool-ng
features.  I have never used their scripts myself.

When I need to build a cross-compiler I just do it step by step.  I
don't do it that often, and when I do there are always problems that I
have to fix.  I can't recommend that approach unless you are willing and
able to learn a lot about how all the various tools are configured and
built.

Ian