Re: does anyone update http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-4.6/buildstat.html

> On Mon, 14 Nov 2011, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
>> Gerald, I'm happy to update it with Dennis's results if that's OK with
>> you?
>
> Absolutely, you are more than welcome to update this at any time.
>
> (Assuming this does not cause any troubles for Tom and his scripts,
> since he is really doing a great job about it and we don't want to
> make this more complicated for him.)
>
> On Fri, 18 Nov 2011, Tom Christensen wrote:
>> I usually provide a patch every 2 weeks but it seems the last one(1)
>> didn't
>> get picked up. I've posted a new one here:
>> http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2011-11/msg01880.html
>
> Thanks for the new one, and sorry, I've got no idea how I could have
> missed the previous one.  My bad.

oops ... there is an error on the page, right where we see
arm-unknown-rtemseabi4.11 there is a "x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu" stuck in
the next column.

Mind if I redo this page entirely from top to bottom and provide a
prototype that all can see on one of my sites?  If this is okay .. then
maybe we can update the main page.

Dennis

http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=0x1D936C72FA35B44B
| Dennis Clarke           | Solaris and Linux and Open Source |
| dclarke@xxxxxxxxxxxxx   | Respect for open standards.       |