Re: does anyone update http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-4.6/buildstat.html

> On 11/14/2011 07:18 PM, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
>> On 14 November 2011 16:09, Dennis Clarke wrote:
>>>
>>> I killed several cats under a full moon to get 4.6.2 to build perfect,
>>> flawless, on Solaris 8 Sparc :                   :-)
>>>
>>>   http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2011-11/msg01044.html
>>>
>>> Does anyone update this page ?
>>>
>>>     http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-4.6/buildstat.html
>>
>> Yep, Gerald (CC'd) does:
>> http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/wwwdocs/htdocs/gcc-4.6/buildstat.html
>>
>> Gerald, I'm happy to update it with Dennis's results if that's OK with
>> you?
>>
> I usually provide a patch every 2 weeks but it seems the last one(1)
> didn't get picked up. I've posted a new one here:
>
> -tgc
>
> 1) http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2011-11/msg00492.html

Well awesome. Thank you so much. However, eek, there are a few results
there from me that should be stricken only because they have a multitude
of problems. While it did take weeks of work I found out late in the game
that "go" was not supported on Solaris and only exists in the mainline. So
this guy here is valid :

http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2011-11/msg01044.html

The others, while valid, show intermediate work that should be stricken
from the "buildstat" page.

Want a patch ?

Also, I will be submitting results across the entire Solaris line as well
as Debian on PowerPC and, possibly, Debian on DEC Alpha. Maybe DEC Alpha.
That is a job I have wanted to tackle for years and I have a large DEC
Alpha server sitting in my server room.

Dennis

http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=0x1D936C72FA35B44B
| Dennis Clarke           | Solaris and Linux and Open Source |
| dclarke@xxxxxxxxxxxxx   | Respect for open standards.       |