Re: New parameter in GCC

Sorry, Ian, but I didn't understand your example.

Look what I need:

I'm developing a feature that sends  gcov information coverage  to a
remote host, via sockets.
So I would like the user to pass the host IP address via parameter
during compilation. Something like:

gcc file.c -ftest-coverage -fprofile-arcs -ipHost=127.0.0.1

where -ftest-coverage -fprofile-arcs are required in the use of gcov.
And -ipHost is my new parameter.

Thanks,
Harry