Re: installtion gcc-3.4.6 ./gcov-io.c:94

On Fri, Jul 29, 2011 at 3:42 PM, Ian Lance Taylor <iant@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> esmaeil mirzaee <esmaeil.debian@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
>>> Why are you trying to build such an old version of gcc, anyhow?
>
>> I try to use simplescalar "simulation for computer architecture" and
>> second reason is work in Linux kernel.
>
> That does not seem like an answer to my question.  Perhaps I
> misunderstand.
>
> I'm not sure what you mean by the simplescalar simulation,
simplescalar is a simulation to simulate your idea about next
generation of CPU, cache, so on. if you read computer architecture and
organization book by P&H, It works with this simulation. The link
address is www.simplescalar.com
I'm new and try to resolve this problem by myself and actually lot's
of people help in Open Source community.
but certainly