Re: error during installation gcc-3.4.6

On 7/29/2011 11:18 AM, esmaeil mirzaee wrote:

This is a problem with your header files, not with gcc.  You should have
a file /usr/include/asm/errno.h.  On my Ubuntu Lucid system it is in the
linux-libc-dev package.

Could you help me How can resolve this problem?
apologize in advanced for waste your time.

In your original post, you stated that you were configuring in the source directory. You may not get much help until you follow the instructions about re-unpacking the gcc source and configuring in a clean directory.

--
Tim Prince